"A regular, protected time for facilitated in-depth reflection on coaching practice"
(Adapted from Bond and Holland, 1998)
Are You a Newly Trained Coach?
Advance your Professional Career as a Coach
For Independent or Internal Coaches
Are you a newly trained coach? Do you want to develop your professional career and confidence?
- Deepen your self–awareness and strengthen your skills as a coach
- Safeguard your practice ethically
- Build confidence and creativity
- Explore your work and any challenging client issues in a safe learning environment
- Pay attention to the ethics of coaching and how to handle complex boundary issues
Special Offer for Newly Qualified coaches (6 months or less): £70 per one-hour session for first six sessions.
Individual fee: £85 per one-hour session by telephone; £100 face-to-face (plus travel expenses outside of 20 mile radius of Chester). Group supervision on site: £150 per hour (plus travel expenses).
Please contact me for a no-obligation discussion about the benefits of supervision on your coaching practice.
Lisa has trained with the Centre for Supervision Training and with the Coaching Supervision Academy and holds a Diploma in Coaching Supervision. She regularly supervises the coaching development of manager-coaches, as well as independent practitioners.