"Coaching encourages learning, invites creativity and delivers high performance. It respects the individual, builds confidence and generates a culture where responsibility sits with the performer, not the manager. In this way people become accustomed to taking decisions and acting quickly and with flexibility."
author of Effective Coaching (Orion, June 1999).
Could you benefit from Coaching?
- Are you at a Crossroads in your Life and Career?
- Are you ready to make positive changes?
- Do you suffer from lack of focus – or lack of confidence – in your new role?
- Would you like to find out what your strengths and talents really are?
- Do you need to prepare for interview or a presentation with greater confidence?
- Do you need to motivate and lead a team?
If you can answer Yes to one or more of the above, then coaching will benefit you.
Download this quick assessment tool to measure your current satisfaction with your professional or personal life:
Benefits of Positive Lives Coaching:
- Discover Your Strengths - Using a proven career industry online profiling tool (Gallup Strengthsfinder), we coach you to recognise and build on your existing talents and strengths. Discover how your strengths are your shortest path to success in business and in life.
- Effective Networking Skills - Improve your networking skills. Identify Your Circle of Influence & Frontline of Allies.
- Powerful Values-based Leadership - Identify your authentic personal and leadership values.
- Impact and Presence - What message are you perhaps unconsciously presenting? How to articulate your strengths, and the impact you want to make. How to influence others and develop your Presence.
- Understanding Communication Styles - What is your strongest communication style? How can you expand and enhance your style to ensure real communication takes place?
- Most importantly, we will encourage you to bring your best, be your best and feel your best every step of the way.
Positive Lives Coaching Programmes:
- The 3-Month Career Transitions Coaching Programme - for More Information click here
- Professional Development Coaching Programme - for More Information click here]
- Management & Leadership Development Programme - for More Information click here
- We can also provide group coaching workshops on Story Skills for better communication, motivational and engagement competencies - for More Information click here
We offer face to face coaching* within a 50 mile radius of Chester, Cheshire – or telephone coaching. For international clients, we offer coaching by Skype (adjusting to your time zones!).
*Face to face coaching may entail a surcharge for suitable private venue hire.